The study will take place in Adelaide, Australia under the management of CMAX, a Division of the Institute of Drug Technology Australia Limited.
What does IDTA stand for?
IDTA stands for Institute of Drug Technology Australia Limited (Boronia, Victoria, Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IDTA
We have 16 other meanings of IDTA in our Acronym Attic
- Investigation Definition Team
- Ireland Daylight Time (UTC + 1 hour)
- Israel Daylight Time (UTC + 3 hours)
- It Dies Today (band)
- If Destroyed True; If Not Destroyed True
- Initial Development Test and Evaluation
- Integrated Developmental Test and Operational Test
- Illinois Developmental Therapy Association
- Illinois Drill Team Association (Collinsville, IL)
- In-Depth Technical Assistance (US DHHS)
- Interdivisional Technical Agreement
- International Dance Teachers Association
- International Development & Technical Assistance LLC
- Irish Dance Teachers Association of North America
- Irish Dance Teachers Association of New England (Stamford, CT)
- ILC Detector Test Beam
- Ice Dance Technical Committee (International Skating Union)
- Indefinite Delivery-Type Contract(s)
- Indiana Developmental Training Center (Indianapolis, IN)
- Interdeployment Training Cycle
Samples in periodicals archive:
Australian pharmaceutical manufacturing and drug development company, Institute of Drug Technology Australia Limited (ASX: IDT) has entered into an agreement to acquire from Mayne the business of CMAX Pty Ltd, an Adelaide-based clinical trials research unit.