Book news company Publishers Weekly revealed on Wednesday that US cookery school, the Institute of Culinary Education (ICE), has teamed up with technology company IBM to produce a cookbook with recipes from Watson, IBM's cognitive computing system.
What does ICE stand for?
ICE stands for Institute of Culinary Education (New York, NY)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICE
We have 783 other meanings of ICE in our Acronym Attic
- Instance Creation Expression
- Instant Capacity Expansion (software)
- Instant Cash Exchange, LLC
- Instant Customer Engagement
- Institute for Chemical Education
- Institute for Community Economics
- Institute for Construction Economics
- Institute for Continuing Education (Illinois)
- Institute for Culture and Ecology (est. 2005; Kenya)
- Institute of Computer Education (various locations)
- Institution of Civil Engineers
- Instituto Costarricense de Electricidad (Costa Rican Electricity Institution)
- Instituto de Ciencias del Espacio (Spanish)
- Instrument Control Electronics
- Instrumental Chamber Ensemble
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- Integer Constant Expression (programming)
- Integrated Cab Electronics (Rockwell Automation, Inc.)
- Integrated Child Exploitation unit (Canada)
- Integrated Circuit Engineering
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Institute of Culinary Education (ICE) is one of the largest and most diverse culinary schools in the world.
Chef Chris Voigtsberger, a New Jersey native, graduated from Manhattan's prestigious Institute of Culinary Education in 2010 and completed his externship at the world-renowned Eleven Madison Park in New York City under Chef Daniel Humm; a recipient of three Michelin stars.
The cooking competition was held at the Institute of Culinary Education in New York on World Food Day (Oct.
Delta said that the Cabin Pressure Cook Off will feature culinary challenges and will be filmed at the Institute of Culinary Education in New York.
The authors teach couples cooking classes at New York City's Institute of Culinary Education, and pairs seasonal recipes and local food discussions with insights on how to overcome the difficulties inherent in a small or poorly laid-out kitchen structure.
23: New York Chapter's 2nd Annual Culinary Event, The Institute of Culinary Education, New York, NY.
Compiled by nutrition expert Jackie Newgent (a regular contributor to 'Weight Watchers Magazine', a chef instructor at the Institute of Culinary Education, and former American Dietetic Association National media spokesperson), "The All-Natural Diabetes Cookbook: The Whole food Approach To Great Tastes And Healthy Eating" features more than 150 dishes, the recipes for which avoid any artificial elements or ingredients.