MANAMA: The Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India (ICWAI) has got affiliation with the Bahrain Accountants Association to open its Bahrain centre.
What does ICWAI stand for?
ICWAI stands for Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Inner-City Wrestling Association
- Institute of Cost & Works Accountants
- Institute of Current World Affairs (Hanover, NH)
- Insurance Commission of Western Australia
- International Championship Wrestling Alliance
- International Championship Wrestling Association
- International Coil Winding Association
- International Conference on Women in Agriculture
- Iroquois County Wildlife Area (Illinois)
- International Commission for Women of African Descent
- International Conference on Wavelet Analysis and Pattern Recognition
- Improved Continuous-Wave Acquisition Radar
- Intermediate Cold Wet Boot
- Immigration Center for Women and Children (Los Angeles, CA)
- In Communion with Christ
- Institution Community Work Crew (Minnesota Department of Corrections)
- International Conference on Wearable Computing (telecommunications)
- Interstate Commission for Water Coordination (Uzbekistan)
- International Course on Wood Conservation Technology
- Inman-Campobello Water District (est. 1954; Inman, SC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chopra was addressing a gathering of cost accountants as the chief guest at the inaugural session of the Golden Jubilee National Conference of the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India (ICWAI) here on Thursday.
Sankar gained public accounting experience at Deloitte and Touche (1980 to 1984), and his educational background includes a BS in Accounting from Madras University (1980), a CPA from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (1984), an MS in Finance and Tax from Madras University (1985), a CMA from the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India (1985), and an MBA from Wright State University (1989).