The main purpose of my trip was to sign an agreement between CIMA and the Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of Bangladesh (ICMAB) to allow mutual advanced entry for members into both bodies' professional exams.
What does ICMAB stand for?
ICMAB stands for Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of Bangladesh
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ICMAB
- International Computer Music Association
- International Conference on Machine Automation
- International Conference on Mechatronics and Automation
- International Congress of Maritime Arbitrators
- International Country Music Association
- Irish Cable Manufacturers Association
- Iuris Canonici Medii Aevi Consociatio
- International Combat Martial Arts Association (International Combat Martial Arts Unions Association; Latvia)
- International Conference on Mechanisms of Antimutagenesis and Anticarcinogenesis
- Institut de Ciència de Materials de Barcelona (Barcelona Materials Science Institute; Barcelona, Spain)
- International Conference for Manufacturing of Advanced Composites (UK)
- Iuris Canonici Medii Aevi Consociatio (Latin: Middle Ages Canon Law Association; aka International Society of Medieval Canon Law; est. 1988)
- I Can Make A Difference (Santa Clara, CA)
- Independent Cosmetic Manufacturers and Distributors, Inc.
- Independent Country Music Association of Germany
- International Cannagraphic Magazine
- International Conference on Music and Artificial Intelligence
- Integrated Coastal and Marine Area Management
- I Can Make A Mess Like Nobody's Business (band)
- International Conference on Mechanisms of Action of Nutraceuticals
Samples in periodicals archive:
CIMA has signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with the Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of Bangladesh (ICMAB) to allow mutual advanced entry for members into both bodies' professional exams.