Subsequently, he moved to the Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience, University College London.
What does ICN stand for?
ICN stands for Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience (University College London)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICN
We have 187 other meanings of ICN in our Acronym Attic
- Importer's Clearance Number (Australian government)
- In-Car Navigation (software)
- Inchon International Airport, Korea (Airport Code)
- Independent Comedy Network (video content portal)
- Independent Communications Network
- Indiana College Network
- Industry Capability Network (Australian and New Zealand)
- Infection Control Nurse
- Information and Communications Networks (Siemens AG)
- Information Control Net (modeling language)
- Institute of Communication Networks
- Instituto da Conservação da Natureza (Portugal)
- Integrated Campus Network
- Integrated Computing Network
- Intensive Care Nursery
- Inter-Array Correlation-Neglecting
- Interactive Collaborative Narrative
- Intercentre Network
- Interchangeability Control Number
- Interconnecting CCS Network (Telcordia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These findings are telling us that the amygdala is specifically involved in learning information about social rank based on experience and suggest that separate neural circuits are involved than for learning hierarchy information of a non-social nature," Dr Dharshan Kumaran at the UCL Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience, who led the study, said.
Professor Nilli Lavie, of the Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience at University College London, involved in the study, said: "It's a common everyday experience.
To further capitalise on these strengths, the Welsh Assembly Government recently decided to invest more than pounds 5m to establish the new multi-centre Wales Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience (WICN).
Sophie Scott, a Wellcome Trust senior research fellow at UCL's Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience.
95 1-800-903-1181 Very strongly recommended, The Learning Brain: Lessons For Education deftly co-authored by Sarah-Jayne Blakemore (Royal Society Dorothy Hodgkin Research Fellow, Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience, University College, London) and Uta Frith (Professor of Cognitive Development and Deputy Director of the Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience, University College, London) is an informed and informative body of work specifically designed to guide non-specialist general readers seeking learn more of how the mind works.
These brain regions deal with implicit rules that organize complex information, such as music and language, theorizes a team of neuroscientists led by Burkhard Maess of the Max Planck Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience in Leipzig, Germany.
These results are very exciting and suggest that the visual cortex contains finer category-selective subdivisions than previously believed," said Brad Duchaine, PhD, of the Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience at University College London, who was not involved in the research.