Angela found the Institute of Civil Funerals on Google and liked what she read.
What does IOCF stand for?
IOCF stands for Institute of Civil Funerals (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IOCF
We have 1 other meaning of IOCF in our Acronym Attic
- Input-Output Configuration Data Set (S/390)
- Independent Orbit and Clock Estimation
- Information Office of the Council of Europe
- Institute of Career Education
- Integrated Outpatient Code Editor
- International Officer Course Earnings
- International Open College of Ethiopia
- International Organisation for Cooperation in Evaluation
- International Organization on Computer Evidence
- Information Operations Career Field (US Army)
- International Order of Co-Freemasonry
- International Organization for Crystal Growth
- Iron Oxide Copper Gold
- Iron Oxide, Copper, Gold and Uranium (Australia)
- Immunization and Other Child Health (project; Bangladesh)
- Institute of Organic Chemistry (Ukraine)
- International Organization for Cooperation in Health Care
- I/O Channel Check
- I/O Channel Ready
- Ignitor Oil Cock Interlock
Samples in periodicals archive:
RELIGIOUS ceremony suitable for a cremation or burial, first launched in April 2002 'A DIGNIFIED tribute and a highly personal memoir, by a professional Celebrant in consultation with the family', according to the Institute of Civil Funerals.