She is a member of the Advisory Board of the Atlantic Innovation Fund of the Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency (ACOA) and the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nova Scotia (ICANS) Council.
What does ICANS stand for?
ICANS stands for Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nova Scotia (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ICANS
We have 2 other meanings of ICANS in our Acronym Attic
- Inspiring Children About Not Dropping Out (dance program)
- Instituto Colombiano de Antropología e Historia (Spanish)
- International Center for Advancing Neonatal Health
- Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Nuclear Medicine Laboratories (Columbia, MD)
- I Can Create A Nice Neighborhood
- Inland Counties Association of Neonatal Nurses (Riverside, CA)
- International Community Association of Nizhny Novgorod (Russia)
- International Conference on Artificial Neural Networks
- Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
- International Conference on Artificial Neural Networks and Genetic Algorithms
- International Collaboration on Advanced Neutron Sources
- International Conference on Amorphous and Nanocrystalline Semiconductors
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of the Northwest Territories (Canada)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of New Zealand
- Insulation Council of Australia and New Zealand (energy efficiency)
- Improvements and Collision Avoidance (conference)
- Industrial Claim Appeals Office (Colorado Department of Labor and Employment)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario
- Instructions for Continued Airworthiness
- International Civil Aviation Organization