Members of the Global Credential Steering Committee The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants The Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants The Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia The Institute of Chartered Accountants of New Zealand Consiglio Nazionale dei Dottori Commercialist Consiglio Nazionale dei Ragioneri e Periti Commerciali Conseil Superieur de l'Ordre des Experts-Comptables Participating Guest The South African Institute of Chartered Accountants For further information, please contact: Conseil Superieur de l'Ordre des Experts-Comptables (France) Dominique Ledouble Phone: +33-1-44-15-60-21 Fax: +33-1-44-15-90-05 E-Mail: dledouble@cs.
What does ICANZ stand for?
ICANZ stands for Institute of Chartered Accountants of New Zealand
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ICANZ
We have 1 other meaning of ICANZ in our Acronym Attic
- I Can Create A Nice Neighborhood
- Inland Counties Association of Neonatal Nurses (Riverside, CA)
- International Community Association of Nizhny Novgorod (Russia)
- International Conference on Artificial Neural Networks
- Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
- International Conference on Artificial Neural Networks and Genetic Algorithms
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nova Scotia (Canada)
- International Collaboration on Advanced Neutron Sources
- International Conference on Amorphous and Nanocrystalline Semiconductors
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of the Northwest Territories (Canada)
- Insulation Council of Australia and New Zealand (energy efficiency)
- Improvements and Collision Avoidance (conference)
- Industrial Claim Appeals Office (Colorado Department of Labor and Employment)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario
- Instructions for Continued Airworthiness
- International Civil Aviation Organization
- Iranian Community Association of Ontario (Canada)
- Interconnected Control Area Operating Agreement (various energy providers)
- Iowa City Athletic Officials Association (Iowa CIty, IA)
- Interim Combined Air Operations Center (NATO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The proposed credential--also referred to as the "XYZ" credential--is the focus of an initiative sponsored by the AICPA, the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia and the Institute of Chartered Accountants of New Zealand.
In June 1998, the Institute of Chartered Accountants of New Zealand released an exposure draft, ED-84 Consolidating Investments in Subsidiaries, that proposed "Control by one entity over another exists where the first has the capacity to exercise a power of an ownership form, or has previously exercised a power of an ownership form which has established an irreversible mechanism, to direct the pohcies that guide the activities of the second entity in circumstances where the first entity has a current or future entitlement to a significant level of the net ownership benefits that arise from the activities of the second entity" [paragraph 4.