Helen is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland and a member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
What does ICAI stand for?
ICAI stands for Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICAI
We have 51 other meanings of ICAI in our Acronym Attic
- Israeli Committee Against Home Demolitions
- International Conference of Animal Health Information Specialists
- International Campaign Against Honour Killings
- International Committee on Archaeological Heritage Management
- Illinois Critical Access Hospital Network
- Indonesian Christian Association for Health Services
- Intensive Care at Home Service
- Interagency Center for Applied Homeland Security Technology
- Illinois Council Against Handgun Violence
- Inner-City Asthma Intervention (US CDC)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Institute of Cultural Affairs International
- Instituto Catolico de Artes e Industrias (Madrid, Spain)
- Intelligent Computer-Aided Instruction
- International Conference on Advanced Intelligence
- International Conference on Applied Informatics
- International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (annual conference)
- Illinois College Automotive Instructors Association (est. 1976)
- International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Applications
- Instituto Cubano de Arte e Industria Cinematográficos
Samples in periodicals archive:
Taking part are Ordre des Experts-Comptables (OEC), France; Institut der Wirtschaftsprufer (IDW) and Wirtschaftspruferkammer (WPK), both Germany; Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland (ICAI), Ireland; Consiglio Nazionale dei Dottori Commercialisti (CNDC), Italy; Koninklijk Nederlands Instituut van Registeraccountants (NIVRA), the Netherlands; Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW), UK; and the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS), Scotland.
The CCAB-I whose members include CIMA, ACCA, the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland (ICAI) and the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Ireland (ICPAI), argued that, at the time of the decision, the IIPA lacked the requisite expertise and physical and human resources to perform the regulatory functions, including the training and qualification of auditors under the EU's eighth company law directive.
The Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland have joined in with their counterparts throughout Europe in a project aimed at bringing their qualifications closer together over a five-year period.
Jordan received her Associate Chartered Accountant license from the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland.
The Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland has not raised objections to the main policy recommendations of a group set up to draft a new set of rules.
He is a graduate of the University of Lancaster and a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland and the Institute of Bankers in Ireland.
He is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland, and an active member of the Marketing Institute of Ireland.