Mr Aboo is a member of the council, and the immediate past Vice Chairman, of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK).
What does ICPAK stand for?
ICPAK stands for Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- International Conference on Properties and Applications of Dielectric Materials
- International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Systems
- Interagency Committee on Public Affairs in Emergencies
- International Commission for Protection Against Environmental Mutagens And Carcinogens
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Argon-Emission Spectrometry
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Atomic Emission Spectrophotometry (usually abbreviated as ICP-AES)
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Atomic Emission Spectroscopy
- International Council for Physical Activity and Fitness Research
- Institute of Clinical Psychology and Hypnosis
- Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Israel
- International Conference on Physics and Astrophysics of Quark Gluon Plasma
- Illinois Certified Public Accountants Society (est. 1903)
- Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Singapore
- Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Uganda
- India Convention Promotion Bureau (est. 1988)
- Industrial Concrete Products Berhad (Malaysia)
- Inert Component Parts Building
- Information and Communications Policy Bureau (Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications; Japan)
- International Consumer Policy Bureau (Edinburgh, Scotland, UK)
- International Council for the Preservation of Birds (Cambridge, England, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- Abdulwahid Aboo, managing partner of the Russell Bedford network's correspondent firm in Kenya, has been elected Vice Chairman of the Council of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK).