Israel's Accounting Institute to Host Conference The Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Israel will convene the seventh Jerusalem Conference on Accountancy, "Facing the Third Millennium," from December 3 through December 6.
What does ICPAI stand for?
ICPAI stands for Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Israel
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Intersectoral Coordination and Policy Advocacy Division (The Philippines)
- International Conference on Properties and Applications of Dielectric Materials
- International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Systems
- Interagency Committee on Public Affairs in Emergencies
- International Commission for Protection Against Environmental Mutagens And Carcinogens
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Argon-Emission Spectrometry
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Atomic Emission Spectrophotometry (usually abbreviated as ICP-AES)
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Atomic Emission Spectroscopy
- International Council for Physical Activity and Fitness Research
- Institute of Clinical Psychology and Hypnosis
- Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya
- International Conference on Physics and Astrophysics of Quark Gluon Plasma
- Illinois Certified Public Accountants Society (est. 1903)
- Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Singapore
- Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Uganda
- India Convention Promotion Bureau (est. 1988)
- Industrial Concrete Products Berhad (Malaysia)
- Inert Component Parts Building
- Information and Communications Policy Bureau (Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications; Japan)
- International Consumer Policy Bureau (Edinburgh, Scotland, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The firm, which is headed by Itzhak Rotman, a past president of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Israel, is also known to be the leading accounting firm in Israel offering consultancy and other services in the areas of information technology and computers.
Peller is a Board Member and the Chairman of the Hi-tech Committee of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Israel - Tel-Aviv District.