The award was established in 1996 by the National Association of Healthcare Consultants, which in 2006 joined with the Institute of Certified Healthcare Business Consultants and the Society of Medical-Dental Management Consultants to form NSCHBC.
What does ICHBC stand for?
ICHBC stands for Institute of Certified Healthcare Business Consultants
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- International Conference on Harmonic Analysis and Approximations
- International Conference on Heteroatom Chemistry
- Interdisciplinary Centre for Human and Avian Influenza Research (UK)
- Infant Child Health Assessment Program (New Rochelle, NY)
- International Centre for Water Hazard and Risk Management (Japan)
- International Charter Organisation
- Internet Criminal History Access Tool (state of Michigan)
- Institute for the Conservation of Historic and Artistic Works in Ireland
- Inter-Critical Heat-Affected Zone
- Iron County Home Builders Association (Cedar City, UT)
- It Could Have Been Worse
- I Can Has Cheezeburger (website)
- International Clearinghouse for Hydrogen Commerce (website)
- International Congress on Hormones and Cancer
- International Cycling History Conference (est. 1990)
- Iosco County Housing Commission (Michigan)
- Irish Cultural and Heritage Center (Wisconsin)
- International Cargo Handling and Coordination Association
- I Can Has Cheezburger (website)
- Illini Community Health Care Foundation