The Institute of Biomedical Chemistry in Moscow, Russia, is using the system to immobilize proteins and peptides on Sindex(TM) chips for nanoscale detection and analysis.
What does IBMC stand for?
IBMC stands for Institute of Biomedical Chemistry (Moscow, Russia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IBMC
We have 2 other meanings of IBMC in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Biochemistry, Molecular Biology and Biotechnology (Sri Lanka)
- International Behavioral & Medical Biometrics Society (Seattle, WA)
- Idaho Blind Merchants Committee
- In-Building Moves/Charges
- Incentivised Balancing Mechanism Costs
- Independent Broker Marketing Company
- Industrial Base Maintenance Contract (US DoD)
- Inland Bays Monitoring Committee
- Installed Base Migration Complete
- Institute of Biogeochemistry and Marine Chemistry (University of Hamburg)
- Institute of Business and Medical Careers (Fort Collins, Colorado)
- Instituto de Biologia Molecular e Celular (Portugal)
- Integrated Border Management Concept
- Integrated Brand Marketing Communications
- INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center (Oklahoma City, OK)
- International Baccalaureate Mentorship Conference
- International Bond Markets Conference
- International Boring Machine Corporation
- International Brand Management Consultant
- International Brass and Membrane Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The order was placed by the Institute of Biomedical Chemistry (http://www.
Matthias Wilm EMBL Professor Alexaner Archakov Institute of Biomedical Chemistry Dr.