The government of India has also formed a Biotechnology Vision Group to spearhead initiatives in biotechnology and has created the Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology.
What does IBAB stand for?
IBAB stands for Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of IBAB in our Acronym Attic
- International Board of Aircraft Appraisers
- International Buddhist Association of Australia
- International Bureau Against Alcoholism
- International Business Achievement Awards
- International Business Alumni Association
- International Business Aviation Association
- Investment Bankers Association of America
- Iowa Black Alumni Association (University of Iowa)
- Iowa Braille Alumni Association
- Italian Business Aviation Association
- Insurance Brokers Association of British Columbia (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Intestinal Bile Acid-Binding Protein
- Identity Based Access Control
- In-Band, Adjacent Channel
- Insurance Brokers Association of Canada
- Intelligent Battery Analyzer/Charger
- International Balloon Arts Convention
- International Bio-Acoustic Council
- International Business Aviation Council (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Iowa Blood and Cancer Care, PLC. (Cedar Rapids, IA)