Schatzman was Head of Vascular Biology at Roche Bioscience, and was Research Section Head and Director of Robotics and Laboratory Automation, Institute of Biochemistry and Cell Biology, Syntex Discovery Research.
What does IBCB stand for?
IBCB stands for Institute of Biochemistry and Cell Biology (Shanghai, China)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IBCB
- International Business Companies Act
- Introduction to Business Computer Applications
- Isobutyl Cyanoacrylate (embolization)
- Interface Between the Chair and Keyboard
- Institute of British Carriage and Automobile Manufacturers
- International Bathymetric Chart of the Arctic Ocean (study of underwater depth)
- Integration of Buried Capacitors and Resistors in Ceramic Substrates
- Institute of Biological Chemistry, Academia Sinica (Taiwan)
- Institute of Botany, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- International Bhurban Conference on Applied Sciences and Technology (Pakistand)
- Internet Business Consumer Bureau
- Illinois Breast and Cervical Cancer Program (cancer screening)
- Improved Battery Control Central
- In-Band Code Control
- Independence Boulevard Christian Church (Kansas City, MO)
- Indianapolis Black Chamber of Commerce (Indiana)
- Indonesia Business Case Center
- Institute of Bible Church and Culture
- Insurance Building Code Coalition
- Intensive Business Communication Certificate