We collaborated with the Institute of Banking Studies to enroll the banks staff in the program of Customer Relationship Management.
What does IBS stand for?
IBS stands for Institute of Banking Studies (Kuwait)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IBS
We have 367 other meanings of IBS in our Acronym Attic
- Initial Benefit Statement
- Innovative Banking Software (Switzerland)
- Innovative Business Services
- Innovative Business Systems (various locations)
- Inofficiella Bäsksällskapet
- Installed Base System
- Institute for Basic Standards
- Institute for Biological Sciences (National Research Council, Canada)
- Institute for Brewing Studies
- Institute of Bangladesh Studies (University of Rajshahi; Bangladesh)
- Institute of Behavioral Science
- Institutional Base Salary (various organizations)
- Institutional Brokerage Services
- Insurance Brokerage Service (various locations)
- Integrated Bar Code System (US Navy)
- Integrated Baseline System (US FEMA)
- Integrated Battle Space (NovaLogic multiplayer gaming arena)
- Integrated Biomedical Sciences (various schools)
- Integrated Biosphere Simulator
- Integrated Booking System
Samples in periodicals archive:
| KUWAIT, March 24 (KUNA) -- The Central Bank of Kuwait (CBK) and the Institute of Banking Studies (IBS) co-organized a program on "rules and systems of good governance" as part of macro hedging policies to help banks fully implement CBK instructions.
These clients include companies such as Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development, Equate, Global Investment and Institute of Banking Studies who all came to us from initial introductory meetings set up via UKTI s services.
The Institute of Banking Studies announced on Monday that it will organize a workshop on leadership on March 20.
Qabazard, the Executive Manager of KIB's Human Resources Department said, "The Institute of Banking Studies is a premier educational facility in Kuwait that has continuously supported the development of our employees.
Central Bank of Kuwait (CBK) Governor and Board Chairman of the Institute of Banking Studies in Kuwait, Sheikh Salem Abdulaziz Al-Sabah said on Tuesday the Institute will, for the second year in a row in collaboration with the Harvard School of Business Administration, provide a program to develop executive leadership in banks and financial institutions in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) member states.
Yacoub Al Rifai, Director, Institute of Banking Studies in Kuwait; Gary Murray, Director, Bahrain Institute of Banking and Finance and Anis Allwati, General Director, College of Banking and Financial Studies in the Sultanate of Oman.