Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS ) conducts common written examination (CWE) for the selection of officers and clerks in Indian banks.
What does IBPS stand for?
IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IBPS
We have 8 other meanings of IBPS in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Biodynamic Psychology and Psychotherapy
- Institution Building Partnership Programme (TACIS)
- Intel Boxed Pentium Processor
- Internal Business Process Perspective
- International Books in Print Plus
- International Bulletin of Political Psychology
- Internet Bill Presentment and Payment
- Institute of Business Process Reengineering and Change Management
- Iberian Conference on Pattern Recognition and Image Analysis
- Instytut Biotechnologii Przemyslu Rolno Spozywczego (Polish: Institute of Agricultural and Food Biotechnology Industry; est. 1949)
- Intelligent Battery and Power Systems
- Inter Bank Payment System (Vietnam)
- International Best Practice Standards
- International Black Plant Society
- International Buddhist Progress Society
- Internet Based Purchasing System
- International Building Performance Simulation Association
- International Bowling Pro Shop and Instructors Association
- Industrial Buildings Preservation Trust (Winchester, Hamphire, England, UK)
- Institut Belge des Services Postaux et des Télécommunications
Samples in periodicals archive:
Singh said Roshan Kumar, another PO, was also arrested from an examination centre at Greater Noida while he was appearing for an online recruitment examination conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection ( IBPS) as a dummy of Sanjiv's first cousin Rajesh Kumar.
CHENNAI, India -- Sify Limited (Nasdaq:SIFY), a leader in Consumer, Internet and Enterprise Services in India with global delivery capabilities announced that it enabled online recruitment examinations for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) that conducts recruitment for banks and financial institutions besides public sector undertakings.