The first symposium (ISAPS '97) was held at UCLA in 1997, on fifth anniversary of the Institute of Applied Plasma Science (IAPS).
What does IAPS stand for?
IAPS stands for Institute of Applied Plasma Science (Japan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAPS
We have 40 other meanings of IAPS in our Acronym Attic
- International Association of Packaging Research Institutes
- Indian Association of Professional Rafting Outfitters (est. 1990; India)
- Instituto Argentino de Productividad y Calidad (Spanish: Argentine Institute of Productivity and Quality)
- International Archives of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing
- International Association for Primate Refuges and Sanctuaries
- International Association of Psychosocial Rehabilitation Services
- Improved Awards Processing System (USMC)
- Incorporated Association of Preparatory Schools (UK)
- Indian Association of Pediatric Surgeons
- Institute for Advanced Professional Studies (Boston, MA)
- Integrated Accounts Payable System
- Integrated Avionics Processor System
- International Academy of Public Safety (Woodbridge, VA)
- International Affective Picture System
- International Airsoft Practical Shooting
- International Asperger Parent Support (Singapore)
- International Association for People-Environment Studies
- International Association of Patristics Studies
- International Association of Physics Students
- International Auditing Practice Statement