After serving with the Institute of Advanced Manufacturing Sciences (now TechSolve) think tank in Cincinnati, he joined AMT--The Assn.
What does IAMS stand for?
IAMS stands for Institute of Advanced Manufacturing Sciences
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAMS
We have 82 other meanings of IAMS in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Applied Mathematical Research (Russia)
- Institute of Applied Medicines & Research (India)
- Intelligent Automatic Meter Reading (product; India)
- International Assembly of Migrants and Refugees
- Illinois Alaskan Malamute Rescue Association
- International Association of Medical Regulatory Authorities (Dallas, TX)
- Institute for Advanced Medical Research and Training (Ibadan, Nigeria)
- International Association of Mold Remediation Specialists
- Identity and Access Management Service (software)
- Instantaneous Audience Measurement Service
- Integrated Army Mobilization Study
- Intelligent Alarm Management System
- Inter Agency Messaging Service
- International Academy for Media Science (Egypt)
- International Association for Media in Science
- Internet Anywhere Mail Server
- Islington Arts and Media School (UK)
- Indonesian Aircraft Maintenance Services Association
- Indonesian Aircraft Maintenance Shop Association
- International Aeronautical and Maritime Search and Rescue
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kegg, Institute of Advanced Manufacturing Sciences, Cincinnati; David G.
The company was formed in October 1997 by the employees of the Software Division of the Institute of Advanced Manufacturing Sciences, Inc.
Ohio Edison Technology Centers include: Cleveland Advanced Manufacturing Program, Edison BioTechnology Center (Cleveland and Athens), Edison Industrial Systems Center (Toledo), Edison Materials Technology Center (Dayton), Edison Polymer Innovation Corporation (Brecksville), Edison Welding Institute (Columbus), and the Institute of Advanced Manufacturing Sciences (Cincinnati).
The Institute of Advanced Manufacturing Sciences, Inc.
The funding served as the catalyst to accelerate introduction of the machine, which was done in partnership with TechSolve (Cincinnati, Ohio), the think tank that last year changed its name from Institute of Advanced Manufacturing Sciences.
Cincinnati's not-for-profit research consortium IAMS, the Institute of Advanced Manufacturing Sciences, was founded in 1982 by the city, its chamber of commerce, and the Univ.