Larry Eskridge Institute for the Study of American Evangelicals Wheaton College
What does ISAE stand for?
ISAE stands for Institute for the Study of American Evangelicals
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISAE
We have 24 other meanings of ISAE in our Acronym Attic
- International Symposium on the Analysis and Detection of Explosives
- Inappropriate Secretion of Antidiuretic Hormone
- International Standard Authority Data Number
- Innovative Strategic Aircraft Design Study
- Interactive Search-Assisted Decision Support (medical data system study; Intel and various universities)
- International Symposium on Autonomous Decentralized Systems
- Illinois Society of Association Executives
- Indiana Society of Association Executives
- Institut Supérieur de l'Aéronautique et de l'Espace
- Institute for Studies and Economic Analyses (Italy)
- International Society for AIDS Education
- International Society for Applied Ethology (formerly Society for Veterinary Ethology)
- International Standard on Assurance Engagements
- International Symposium on Antennas and Electromagnetics
- Istituto Di Studi E Analisi Economica (Italian: Institute for Economic Studies and Analyses)
- Italian South African Enterprises Association
- International Serious Adverse Events Consortium (est. 2007)
- Indiana Society of Association Executives Foundation
- Individual Student Alternative Education Plan (Virginia)
- International Society for the Advancement of Emergy Research (Wakefield, RI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hymns in American Protestant History and Theology grew out of a conference presented by the Institute for the Study of American Evangelicals.
He was recently named the "Most Influential Evangelical of the Past 25 Years" by the Institute for the Study of American Evangelicals at Wheaton College.