Latin American Institute for the Prevention of Crime and the Treatment of Offenders (ELANUD).
What does IPC stand for?
IPC stands for Institute for the Prevention of Crime (University of Ottawa; Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPC
We have 600 other meanings of IPC in our Acronym Attic
- Injury Prevention Coalition (various locations)
- Inks, Paints, Coatings
- Innovation Process Control, Inc. ( Ontario, Canada)
- Inpatient Care
- Inpatient Consultants Management Inc
- Input Port Controller (ATM)
- Installed Production Capacity (various companies)
- Institut Pasteur du Cambodge (French: Pasteur Institute of Cambodia)
- Institute for Interconnecting and Packaging Electronic Circuits (now IPC Association Connecting Electronics Industries)
- Institute for Polymers and Composites (Portugal)
- Institute of Petroleum Chemistry (Tomsk, Russia)
- Institute of Philippine Culture
- Institute of Physical Chemistry
- Institute of Printed Circuits
- Institutional Planning Committee
- Instructions Per Clock
- Instructions Per Cycle (computer)
- Instructor Productivity Center
- Instrument Panel Cluster (automotive)
- Instrument Proficiency Check
Samples in periodicals archive:
Asia and Far East Institute for the Prevention of Crime and the Treatment of Offenders, is serving as one of three international judges for the Khmer Rouge trials, having been appointed in May 2006.
The United States funds a variety of programs in Africa, including, notably, the African Baseline Survey on Small Arms Legislation, Regulations, and Law Enforcement Capacity for the United Nations African Institute for the Prevention of Crime and Treatment of Offenders (UNAFRI).