Zeidler is the founding trustee of the associated Natuye, Institute for the Environment Trust, as well as of two educational trusts in Namibia, focusing on early childhood development and vocational training for the youth.
What does IENV stand for?
IENV stands for Institute for the Environment (Hong Kong University of Science and Technology)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IENV
We have 1 other meaning of IENV in our Acronym Attic
- Incorporated Engineer (United Kingdom)
- Istituto Elettrotècnico Nazionale Galileo Ferraris (Italian: National Institute of Galileo Ferrari Electricians)
- International Environmental Non-Governmental Organization
- Institute for Energetics and Interphases (Italy)
- Institute for Information, Economy and New Media (University of Salzburg; Salzburg, Austria)
- Installation Environmental Noise Management Program
- International Equestrian News Network (Marshfield Hills, MA)
- Institute of Environment and Natural Resources (University of Wyoming)
- Inland Empire Natural Resources Youth Camp (Idaho)
- Institute of Environmental and Natural Sciences (UK)
- Institution of Environmental Science
- In Everyone's Opinion (slang)
- In Excess Of
- Independent Evaluation Office (IMF)
- Indian Environmental Office
- Informal Eating Out (restaurant industry)
- Information Exploitation Office
- Installation Environmental Office
- Institut d'Estudis Occitans (Catalan: Institute of Occitan Studies)
- Instituto Español de Oceanografía
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jacobson, a senior fellow at the Precourt Institute for Energy and the Stanford Woods Institute for the Environment, published their findings on July 17 in the journal Energy and Environmental Science.
Under the 2004 deal, the government would create and invest around $34 million into the Cyprus International Institute for the Environment and Public Health (CII) over a 10-year period, after which the institute was expected to become self-sufficient.
If we run our cars on biofuels produced in the tropics, chances will be good that we are effectively burning rainforests in our gas tanks," warned Holly Gibbs, of Stanford's Woods Institute for the Environment.
In Michigan, two students from Albion College's Institute for the Environment made a presentation on beneficial conservation actions to Albion's City Council this past fall, which resulted in the city purchasing a new truck that runs on biofuel.
The Precourt Institute will work closely with Stanford's Woods Institute for the Environment, the interdisciplinary hub for the university-wide Initiative on the Environment and Sustainability, and with the Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research (SIEPR).
Most Americans are pessimistic about the state of the environment and want action taken to improve its health, according to a national survey conducted by the Woods Institute for the Environment at the University of Stanford (Calif.
``We're moving forward step by step and committed to see this be a success,'' said Commission President Mary Nichols, a former state resources chief and head of the UCLA Institute for the Environment.