According to the Institute for the Analysis of Global Security, American taxpayers foot a $50 billion-a-year bill to secure petroleum shipping lanes.
What does IAGS stand for?
IAGS stands for Institute for the Analysis of Global Security
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAGS
We have 5 other meanings of IAGS in our Acronym Attic
- International Association on the Genesis of Ore Deposits (est. 1964)
- Into A Global Observing System
- I Am Guilty Of Stealing Content (gaming tactic)
- Illinois Association of Groundwater Professionals
- Installation Accountable Government Property
- International Association for Greek Philosophy (est. 1987)
- International Association for Group Psychotherapy
- Insituto Andaluz de Geofísica y Prevención de Desastres Sísmicos
- International Association of Gaming Regulators
- Institution of Agricultural Engineers
- Inter-American Geodetic School
- Inter-American Geodetic Survey
- International Academy Geek Squad (forum, Bloomfield Hills, Michigan)
- International Applied Geochemistry Symposium
- International Association of Genocide Scholars (est. 1994)
- Iowa Gourd Society
- Institute of Agricultural Secretaries and Administrators (UK)
- International Aicardi Goutieres Syndrome Association (online support group)
- International Airborne Geophysics Safety Association (Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada)
- International Aviation Ground Support Association (Falls Church, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The most-recent attack listed on the Iraq Pipeline Watch Website, a project of the Institute for the Analysis of Global Security, was on Feb.
Oil prices are not going down, they're going up,'' said Gal Luft, executive director of the Institute for the Analysis of Global Security, based in Washington.
Additional Background and Links "How utilities can save America from its oil addiction," Gal Luft, Institute for the Analysis of Global Security Excerpts: "Thus, unlike electric-only cars .