The Institute For Wealth Management Standards, a non-profit organization co-founded by Charles Lowenhaupt, was also recognized in the Outstanding Contribution category.
What does IWMS stand for?
IWMS stands for Institute for Wealth Management Standards
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IWMS
We have 15 other meanings of IWMS in our Acronym Attic
- Imperial War Museum North (UK)
- Infrastructure Wireless Mesh Network
- Industrial Waste Management Policy (Australia Environmental Protection Agency)
- Industrial Waste Minimization Project (Ohio)
- Integrated Waste Management Plan (various locations)
- Integrated Watershed Management Program (various locations)
- Interim Water Management Pond (Australia)
- Islamist Websites Monitor Project
- Isle of Wight Model Railways (UK)
- Identified Wildlife Management Strategy (Canada)
- Integrated Waste Management Solution
- Integrated Waste Management System
- Integrated Workplace Management System
- Inventory Warehouse Management System
- Invoke Web Management System
- Irrigation Water Management Society (Cheney, Washington)
- Institute of Waste Management of Southern Africa
- Inter Working Mobile Switching Centre
- International Workshop on Multicore Software Engineering
- International Workshop on Modern Science and Technology (Kitami Institute of Technology; Kitami, Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LONDON -- The Institute for Wealth Management Standards today announced a global initiative to create an international standard for wealth management to help individuals and families preserve and protect their wealth.