of Biological Responses, Laboratory of Infection and Prevention, Institute for Virus Research, Kyoto University "Finally, there is a conference dedicated to bringing credibility to the practice of optimal health" said Richard Fura R.
What does IVRKU stand for?
IVRKU stands for Institute for Virus Research, Kyoto University (Japan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Iowa Valley Resource Conservation and Development Corp. (Amana, IA)
- Intra-Vehicular Remote Control Unit
- Intrinsically Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococci
- Iron Vegans Raw Food Connection (Flushing, NY)
- Images and Visual Representation Group (Switzerland)
- In-Vehicle Route Guidance System
- Indian Veterinary Research Institute
- Industrial Virtual Reality Institute (University of Illinois at Chicago)
- Intelligent Vehicles and Road Infrastructure (transportation research network; various universities; Australia)
- In Vivo Release Kinetics
- Interval Valued Residuated Lattices
- Irish Virtual Research Library and Archive (University College Dublin)
- Idiopathic Verapamil-Responsive Left Ventricular Tachycardia
- Imperial Valley Regional Occupational Program
- Indianapolis Violence Reduction Partnership
- Irvine Valley Regeneration Partnership (est. 1999; Ayrshire, UK)
- International Virtual Reality Photography Association
- Isla Vista Recreation and Park District
- I/O (Input/Output) Virtualization Reporting Structure
- Independent Valuation and Risk Services Limited (various locations)