Helga Schotten, CO2 President, announced that the company is currently negotiating with the Flemish Institute for Technological Research in Belgium.
What does ITR stand for?
ITR stands for Institute for Technological Research (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ITR
We have 146 other meanings of ITR in our Acronym Attic
- Information Technology Review
- Information Transfer Rate (brain-computer interface assessment)
- Information, Ticketing and Registration
- Innovative Technology Requirement (environment)
- Inpatient Treatment Report
- Input Transaction Record
- Inside Texas Running (periodical)
- Inspection and Test Records
- Installation Technical Representative (contract services; US DoD)
- Institut du Transport Routier (Belgium)
- Institute for Telecommunications Research (Adelaide, South Australia)
- Institute for Tuberculosis Research (Univesity of Illinois at Chicago)
- Institute of Tobacco Research
- Instrument Technical Room
- Instrumented Test Range
- Integra Type R (Acura automobile)
- Integrated Technology Rotor
- Integrated Test Requirements
- Intelligent Transaction Router (Delta)
- Intermediate Care Nursery
Samples in periodicals archive:
Belgium and VITO (the Flemish Institute for Technological Research in Belgium) have signed an agreement to set up a joint venture, Bekaert Dymonics, to produce and market new coating technologies in Europe.