About 18 months ago at Oklahoma State University, meanwhile, Marshall Allen's multimedia support team received a boost when the vice president for Academic Affairs at the institution made a major commitment to its Institute for Teaching and Learning Excellence.
What does ITLE stand for?
ITLE stands for Institute for Teaching and Learning Excellence (Oklahoma State University)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Interactive Technology Literacy Curriculum (Western Illinois University; Macomb, IL)
- International Teaching and Learning Consortium
- Introduction to Leadership Course
- Italian Language Class
- IBM Tivoli License Compliance Manager (trademark of IBM)
- Intra-Theater Lift Capability Study
- Information Training Local Development (Greece)
- Institute for Theological and Leadership Development (est. 1989; United Church in Jamaica and the Cayman Islands)
- International Top-Level Domain
- Information Technology Leadership Development Program (Johnson & Johnson; internship)
- Information Technology for Learning, Education and Training
- Information Technology Law Forum (Pakistan)
- Ilkeston Town Ladies Football Club (UK)
- Interleaved Three-Level Forward Converter (electronics)
- Indigenous Tourism Leadership Group
- Information Technology Liaison Group
- Irish Technology Leadership Group (Palo Alto, California)
- Innovations in Teaching and Learning in Higher Education (UK)
- Information Technology Library
- Is There Love in Space? (Joe Satriani album)
Samples in periodicals archive:
OSU's Institute for Teaching and Learning Excellence (ITLE) will deploy VBrick's EtherneTV and oversee the training and best practices for using digital video and OSU's existing IT solutions.