Dr Mark Diesendorf is Deputy Director of the Institute of Environmental Studies at the University of New South Wales, and was Foundation Director of the Institute for Sustainable Futures at University of Technology Sydney (1996-2001).
What does ISF stand for?
ISF stands for Institute for Sustainable Futures (Sydney, Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ISF
We have 251 other meanings of ISF in our Acronym Attic
- Information Strike Force (Navy/Marine Corp Intranet; NMCI)
- Information Systems Forum
- Information Systems Frontiers
- Infrastructure Support Facilities
- Ingegneria Senza Frontiere (Italian: Engineers without Borders)
- Ingénierie Sans Frontières (Engineers Without Borders)
- Ingénierie Sans Frontières (French: Engineering Withouth Borders; Sherbrooke, Québec, Canada)
- Ingenieros Sin Fronteras (Spanish: Engineers Without Borders)
- Initiative Sozialistisches Forum (German: Socialist Initiative Forum)
- Institute of Soil Fertility (Netherlands)
- Institutt for Samfunnsmedisinske Fag (Norwegian: Department of Public Health)
- Insufficient Funds
- Integrated Social Forestry (Philippines)
- Integrated Support Facility
- Integrated Support-Fielding
- Integration Support Facility
- Integrative Strategies Forum
- Intelligence Support Facility
- Internal Security Forces (Lebanon)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However a report released earlier this year by the Institute for Sustainable Futures (ISF) [Habitat, August 2002] showed geo-sequestration to be unproven, risky and expensive.
Director, Alliance for Water Efficiency; Geoff Gardiner, General Manager Service Sustainability, City West Water in Melbourne; Julian Gray, CEO of Australia's Smart Approved WaterMark; Stuart White, Director, Institute for Sustainable Futures, University of Technology in Sydney; and Greg Stewart, General Manager, Total Eden and Chair of Irrigation Australia WA Region.