In September, the Institute for State Studies issued a study by two University of Tennessee researchers estimating that state and local governments will lose $13.
What does ISS stand for?
ISS stands for Institute for State Studies
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISS
We have 686 other meanings of ISS in our Acronym Attic
- Input Shaft Speed
- Input Sub System
- Input-to-State Stability (mathematics)
- Inside Surface
- Insight Software Solutions, Inc.
- Inspection Selection System (roadside inspection software system)
- Installation Support Services
- Instant Start System
- Institute for Security Studies
- Institute for Southern Studies
- Institute of Social Sciences
- Institute of Software Systems (various locations)
- Institute of Somatic Sciences
- Institute of Space Science
- Institute of Statistical Science
- Institute of Sustainability Science (Kyoto University; Japan)
- Institute of Systems Science (National University of Singapore)
- Institutional Shareholder Services
- Instituto de Seguros Sociales (Colombia)
- Instituto Sedes Sapientiae (Portuguese; Seat of Wisdom Institute; Brazil)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CONTACT: Vicki Varela, +1-801-673-7884, or Brian Wilkinson, +1-801 673-5615, both of Wilkinson Ferrari & Varela for Institute for State Studies.
15, 2002 Following a summit organized and sponsored by Seattle-based Talaris Research Institute, the Institute for State Studies (ISS), a prestigious group of business, civic and non-profit leaders from throughout the United States, has adopted Early Learning as one of its task force priorities.