Nasdaq:SYMC), the global leader in information security, today announced that William Plante, senior director of worldwide security and Symantec's Brand Protection Task Force, will speak at a conference held by the Institute for Spam and Internet Public Policy (ISIPP).
What does ISIPP stand for?
ISIPP stands for Institute for Spam and Internet Public Policy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ISIPP in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Signal/Information Processing
- Intelligent Storage Interconnect Platform
- Intermediate-Size Inducer Pump
- International Symposium on Information Processing (IEEE)
- Istation Indicators of Progress (educational assessment software)
- International Society for Interpersonal Acceptance and Rejection
- Institut Supérieur International du Parfum, de la Cosmétique et de l'Aromatique Alimentaire (French: International Higher Institute of Perfume, Cosmetics, Aromatics and Food; University of Versailles, France)
- Istituto Italiano di Project Management (Rome, Italy)
- International Society of Intellectual Property Owners
- Iran Small Industries & Industrial Parks Organization
- Information Services Integrated Publishing System
- Interdisciplinary Studies in Information Privacy and Security (New Brunswick, NJ)
- International Securities Industry Practitioners Symposium
- International Sharps Injury Prevention Society (South Jordan, UT)
- Invasive Species in Puget Sound (Washington)
- International Society for Industrial Process Tomography
- International Society for Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- International Symposium on Imprecise Probabilities and Their Applications
- In Service In Reserve
- Induction-Start Induction-Run (motors)
Samples in periodicals archive:
President and CEO, Institute for Spam and Internet Public Policy, "Restoring trust in email and improving deliverability requires a multipronged strategy.
BUSINESS WIRE)--April 1, 2004 Commtouch (Nasdaq:CTCH)-- -- 3 months after CAN-SPAM law enacted, no slow-down in spam volume -- Head of Institute for Spam and Internet Public Policy sees more concerted effort in prosecuting companies making a difference in the long-run Commtouch(R) (Nasdaq:CTCH), a global developer and provider of proprietary anti-spam solutions featuring Recurrent Pattern Detection (RPD)(TM) technology, said its spam detection center and Commtouch Spam Lab saw a new record high of spam outbreaks and spam messages in the month of March 2004.