In 1980, he became a professor at the Technical University of Munich and in 1985 was appointed the Director of the Max Planck Institute for Solid State Physics in Stuttgart, Germany and Honorary Professor at the University of Stuttgart.
What does ISSP stand for?
ISSP stands for Institute for Solid State Physics (University of Tokyo)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISSP
We have 120 other meanings of ISSP in our Acronym Attic
- International Society for the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Conference
- Integrated Safe System of Work
- In-School Suspension
- India Statistical Strengthening Project
- Indian Society for Study of Pain (Gujarat, India)
- Individual Service and Support Plan (behavioral science)
- Individualized Student Success Plan
- Information System Security Program
- Information Systems Security Professional
- Information Systems Strategic Plan
- Instructional Support System of Pennsylvania
- Integrated Single Specialty Provider (health care)
- Integrated Soldier System Project (Canada)
- Intensive Supervision and Surveillance Programme (UK)
- Intensive Support and Supervision Program (Canada)
- Inter Solar Systems Pol
- Inter-Solar System Police (anime)
- Interim Interswitch Signaling Protocol
- International Conference on Intelligent Systems and Signal Processing
- International School of Subnuclear Physics (Italy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He and his colleagues at the Research Institute for Solid State Physics and Optics in Budapest found that in their model, the position and orientation of a particle can make the polycrystal growth veer in a new direction, creating a branch point.
95 Hardcover QC476 Covering the basic properties together with the applied and practical aspects of phosphor materials, the Phosphor Handbook by the late Shionoya (formerly of the Institute for Solid State Physics, U.