Scherlis, principal research scientist in the Institute for Software Research, International in Carnegie Mellon's School of Computer Science.
What does ISRI stand for?
ISRI stands for Institute for Software Research, International (Carnegie Mellon University)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISRI
We have 24 other meanings of ISRI in our Acronym Attic
- International Slide Rule Group
- Internet Security Research Group (Sun Microsystems Laboratories)
- International Seminar on Random Graphs and Probabilistic Methods in Combinatorics
- Idiopathic Subluxation of the Radial Head
- International Self Realization Healing Association
- International Society for Research in Healthcare Financial Management
- International Society for Research in Human Milk & Lactation
- International Snowmobile Racing Hall of Fame
- Information Science Research Institute
- Information Storage and Retrieval Interface
- Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries
- Intelligent Systems Research Institute
- International Society for Research on Impulsivity
- International Security Research Intelligence Agency
- International Soil Reference and Information Centre
- International Search & Rescue Incident Database
- Iowa State Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf
- Instrument for Soundscape Recognition, Identification and Evaluation (project; UK)
- International Society for Research on Internet Interventions
- Institut für Seevölkerrecht und Internationales Meeresumweltrecht (German: Institute for the Law of the Sea and International Marine Environmental Law)