For this reason, the JRC's Institute for Reference Materials and Measurements (IRMM) has produced the world's first certified reference material based on real-world, industry-sourced nanoparticles.
What does IRMM stand for?
IRMM stands for Institute for Reference Materials and Measurements (Belgium)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IRMM
We have 6 other meanings of IRMM in our Acronym Attic
- Independent Risk Monitoring Limited (London, UK)
- Independent Risk Monitoring Ltd. (London, England, UK)
- Intermediary Rule Markup Language
- International Regional Math League
- Investment Research Markup Language
- Ionizing Radiation Measurements Laboratory (Center for Devices and Radiological Health; US FDA)
- Integrated Resource Management and Land Use Analysis (The Netherlands)
- Insect Resistance Management Learning Center
- Iteratively Reweighted Multiplicative Least Squares
- Indian Railway Medical Manual (employment standards guidelines; South Eastern Railway; Kharagpur, India)
- Institute of Reference Materials and Measurements
- Integrated Removable Media Manager (IBM)
- Internal Risk Management Models
- Interdisciplinary Research and Management in Mountain Areas
- Inter-Regional Military Medical Plan
- International Conference on Infrared and Millimeter Waves
- International Conference on Infrared, Millimeter and Terahertz Waves
- In Regard to the Marriage Of (law)
- Indoamerican Refugee and Migrant Organisation (est. 1985; UK)
- Information Resource Management Office (US CDC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The JRC's Institute for Reference Materials and Measurements (IRMM) wants to give industry the ability to quantify GM content, so it can declare and ensure products are GM-free, fulfilling EU labeling rules in some instances.
The project was funded by the Commission of European Communities Directorate General for Science, Research and Development, and the results have now been certified by the European Commission's Institute for Reference Materials and Measurements (IRMM).