8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Frank Ovaitt, president and CEO of the Institute for Public Relations (IPR), and Don Stacks, Ph.
What does IfPR stand for?
IfPR stands for Institute for Public Relations
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IfPR
We have 6 other meanings of IfPR in our Acronym Attic
- Individual Force Protection Plan
- Industrial Fugitive Process Particulate
- Information for Proposal Preparation
- Instructions For Proposal Preparation
- Instrument Flight Procedures Panel (International Civil Aviation Organization)
- Intensive Family Preservation Program (various locations)
- International Federation of the Periodical Press
- Indonesian Forum of Parliamentarians on Population and Development (Thailand)
- Invitation for Prequalification
- Institute for Psychic Reform (band)
- Integrated Forest Products Refinery
- International Foundation for Production Research
- Inter-American Federation of Public Relations Associations
- International Federation of Park and Recreation Administration
- International Fine Particles Research Institute (est. 1979)
- International Food Policy Research Institute
- International Fixed Public Radiocommunication Services (Federal Communications Commission)
- Initial Flight Plan Processing System
- Integrated Initial Flight Plan Processing System (EU)
- Intensive Family Preservation Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
Five industry organisations took part in the Measurement Agenda 2020 debate in Lisbon: Public Relations Society of America, ICCO, Institute for Public Relations Commission on Measurement and Evaluation, AMEC and the Council of PR Firms.
ABERYSTWYTH based PR and marketing company FBA has scooped two PRide Awards in the 2007 Chartered Institute for Public Relations awards.
June 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Ray Kotcher, Chairman and Senior Partner of Ketchum, will receive the 2014 Institute for Public Relations (IPR) Alexander Hamilton Medal, awarded for lifetime contribution to the public relations profession.
The Institute for Public Relations Board of Trustees today elected Robert W.
The goal of the University of Florida's Institute for Public Relations Research and Education, the only independent research organization of its kind in the world, is to help make public relations a profession by building a credible body of knowledge.
The study was funded by the Institute for Public Relations and Wieck Media (www.
The Institute for Public Relations (IPR) is an independent foundation dedicated to the science beneath the art of public relations(TM).