Nathan Diament, the executive director of public policy for the Institute for Public Affairs at the Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America, told The New York Times, "Houses of worship should not be discriminated against and excluded from getting assistance on the same terms as other eligible nonprofits.
What does IPA stand for?
IPA stands for Institute for Public Affairs
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPA
We have 527 other meanings of IPA in our Acronym Attic
- Innocence Protection Act of 2001
- Innovations for Poverty Action (New Haven, CT)
- Insolvency Practitioners Association (UK)
- Instant Pre-Approval (mortgage banking)
- Institut für Produktionstechnik und Automatisierung (Fraunhofer Gesellschaft)
- Institut Pasteur d'Algérie (French)
- Institute for Pacific Asia (Texas A&M University)
- Institute for Procurement Assistance
- Institute for Public Accuracy
- Institute for Public Administration
- Institute of Practitioners in Advertising
- Institute of Public Administration (various countries)
- Instituto Pedagogico Arubano (Spanish: Aruba Pedagogical Institute; San Nicolas, Aruba)
- Instituto Português de Arquelogia (Portuguese Institute of Archeology)
- Instrument for Pre-Accession Assistance (EU)
- Integrated Performance Assessment (various organizations)
- Integrated Power Amplifier
- Integrated Program Assessment
- Intellectual Property Advisory (various organizations)
- Intellectual Property Australia
Samples in periodicals archive:
Earlier this month the Hawaii Institute for Public Affairs released a study that found the state faced $14.
I strictly rule out that any of the centre-right parties could team up with Smer," said Grigorij Meseznikov, an analyst with the Slovak Institute for Public Affairs.
Union Yes," run by the AFL-CIO's Institute for Public Affairs, this year is beginning a new campaign targeted at Hispanics, one of three key groups considered as ripe for union representation.
He is a member of the Advisory Board of the Hawaii Institute for Public Affairs and the Board of the Aloha Council-Boy Scouts of America.
I strictly rule out that any of the centre-right parties could team up with Smer," Grigorij Meseznikov, an analyst with the Bratislava-based Institute for Public Affairs, told AFP.
Peterson was senior fellow at Cornell University's Institute for Public Affairs where her work focused on the nonprofit sector and its role in shaping public policy.
Gasparovic represents continuity - both with the country's communist past and the current governing coalition, while Radicova represents political and generation change," a sociologist with the Institute for Public Affairs Olga Gyarfasova said.