Solomon is executive director of the Institute for Public Accuracy.
What does IPA stand for?
IPA stands for Institute for Public Accuracy
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPA
We have 527 other meanings of IPA in our Acronym Attic
- Initial Performance Assessment
- Inland Press Association
- Innocence Protection Act of 2001
- Innovations for Poverty Action (New Haven, CT)
- Insolvency Practitioners Association (UK)
- Instant Pre-Approval (mortgage banking)
- Institut für Produktionstechnik und Automatisierung (Fraunhofer Gesellschaft)
- Institut Pasteur d'Algérie (French)
- Institute for Pacific Asia (Texas A&M University)
- Institute for Procurement Assistance
- Institute for Public Administration
- Institute for Public Affairs
- Institute of Practitioners in Advertising
- Institute of Public Administration (various countries)
- Instituto Pedagogico Arubano (Spanish: Aruba Pedagogical Institute; San Nicolas, Aruba)
- Instituto Português de Arquelogia (Portuguese Institute of Archeology)
- Instrument for Pre-Accession Assistance (EU)
- Integrated Performance Assessment (various organizations)
- Integrated Power Amplifier
- Integrated Program Assessment
Samples in periodicals archive:
On the other side, we give you the perspective of Norman Solomon, executive director of the Institute for Public Accuracy.
Norman Solomon, executive director of the Institute for Public Accuracy and author of War Made Easy: Haw Presidents and Pundits Keep Spinning us to Death, adds, "We need an orchestra and Air America is one of the instruments.
[Toupadakis' complete statement is available from the Institute for Public Accuracy, 915 National Press Building, Washington, DC 20045, (202) 347-0020.
DAVID ZUPAN, SPOKESMAN FOR THE INSTITUTE FOR PUBLIC ACCURACY
As the organization that sponsored the delegation led by Abourezk and Rahall, the Institute for Public Accuracy is interested in facilitating other such visits to Iraq in the near future.
Experts speak on G-7 summit The Institute for Public Accuracy spoke with antiglobalization activists, in attendance at this summer's G-7 Summit in Koln, Germany, about global trade and global debt.
Currently he is executive director of the Institute for Public Accuracy, a nationwide consortium of policy researchers that is on the Web at www.