Kerry or anyone else who wishes to understand this issue should take advantage of an offer by the Institute for Palestine Studies and the Journal of Palestine Studies to make available, free of charge for this week only, the compelling short article, "The De-Arabization of Jerusalem 1947-50," by Nathan Krystall.
What does IPS stand for?
IPS stands for Institute for Palestine Studies
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPS
We have 861 other meanings of IPS in our Acronym Attic
- InPlane Switching (LCD displays)
- Input Processing System
- Insight Public Sector (computer services)
- Installation Performance Specification
- Installation Processing System
- Installation Protection System (IEC laser standard)
- Instant Phone Service (telecommunications)
- Instant Power Supply
- Institución Prestadora de Salud (Spanish: Health Lending Institution; Colombia)
- Institut de Police Scientifique (University of Lausanne; Switzerland)
- Institute for Physical Sciences
- Institute for Planetary Synthesis (Switzerland)
- Institute for Policy Studies (various organizations)
- Institute for Political Studies
- Institute for Public Servants (South Africa; workers' union)
- Institute of Pastoral Studies
- Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences (various locations)
- Institute of Pharmacology of Sherbrooke (Canada)
- Institute of Policy Studies (various locations)
- Institute of Political Studies
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to his academic position, Pappe was the founding director of the Academic Institute for Peace in Givat Haviva, Israel and chaired the Emil Tuma Institute for Palestine Studies in Haifa.
The Institute for Palestine Studies stated that the prisoner Fouad Qassem A.
Chomsky s Palestinian host, lawmaker Mustafa al-Barghouti said the American linguistics professor and philosopher was due to lecture at Birzeit University and the Institute for Palestine Studies in Ramallah in the West Bank.
Chomsky's Palestinian host, lawmaker Mustafa Al-Barghouti said the American linguistics professor and philosopher was due to lecture at Birzeit University and the Institute for Palestine Studies in Ramallah in the West Bank.
Summary: We may be witnessing the beginning of the end of the era of impunity,o Nadia Hijab, a senior fellow at the Washington-based Institute for Palestine Studies, was quoted by IPS in response to the findings of a 574-page report by a four-member United Nations Fact finding mission.
As Nadia Hijab, senior fellow at the Institute for Palestine Studies in Washington D.
Beirut: Institute for Palestine Studies Monograph Series No.