OB) announced today the first Canadian installation under the pilot placement program of the Nano eNabler(TM) system at the Institute for Optical Sciences (IOS) in Toronto.
What does IOS stand for?
IOS stands for Institute for Optical Sciences (University of Toronto; Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IOS
We have 195 other meanings of IOS in our Acronym Attic
- Independent On Sunday
- Index of Services (service industries; various locations)
- Indian Ocean Tracking Station (AFSCN)
- Individual Ordinance Summary
- Infinity Optical Systems
- Initial Operating Sector
- Initial Operational System
- Input/Output Subsystem
- Input/Output Supervisor
- Inspired of Spirit (online forum)
- Institute for Orgonomic Science
- Institute of Objective Studies (India)
- Institute of Ocean Sciences (Canada)
- Institute of Oceanographic Sciences
- Institute of Sociology
- Institute of Software (Chinese Academy of Sciences)
- Institute of Statisticians (est. 1948; now Royal Statistical Society; UK)
- Institute of Swimming (UK)
- Instructor Operating Station
- Instructor Operator Station
Samples in periodicals archive:
University of Toronto's Institute for Optical Sciences