Versant Corporation (Nasdaq:VSNT), an industry leader in high performance data management software, and Berlin-based Fraunhofer Institute for Open Communication Systems (Fraunhofer FOKUS) have announced the results of a major applied research project into managing and controlling IPTV systems.
What does FOKUS stand for?
FOKUS stands for Institute for Open Communication Systems (GMD, Germany)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of FOKUS in our Acronym Attic
- Friends of the Kingston Library (Kingston, NY)
- First-Order Kinetics Models (chemistry)
- Friends of the Kotzschmar Organ (Portland, ME)
- Free Open Knowledge of Production (software)
- Friends of Kennedy Playground (Washington, DC)
- Friends of Kennington Park (UK)
- Friends of Konza Prairie (Manhattan, KS)
- Forgiving Online Kanji Search (online Japanese-English dictionary)
- Foundations of Knowledge Sharing
- Friends of Kilgore Trout (Kurt Vonnegut character fan group; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Versant Corporation (Nasdaq:VSNT), an industry leader in high performance data management software, and Berlin based Fraunhofer Institute for Open Communication Systems (Fraunhofer FOKUS) have entered into an applied research agreement.
The company also shared details about a new partnership with the Fraunhofer Institute for Open Communication Systems in Berlin on an interoperability prototype project integrating U-Prove and the Microsoft identity platform with the German government's future use of electronic identity cards.