Clifford received the NLN Mary Adelaide Nutting Award in 1995 for her work with the Institute for Nursing Healthcare Leadership.
What does INHL stand for?
INHL stands for Institute for Nursing Healthcare Leadership
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of INHL
- Intermittent Normobaric Hypoxic Hypoxia
- International Network for the History of Homoeopathy (Stuttgart, Germany)
- International Network for the History of Hospitals (UK)
- Identification of Neonatal Hearing Impairment
- Immunologically Normal HIV-Infected
- Incapacitating Non-Fatal Head Injury
- International Commission on the History of Geological Sciences
- Iowa Nebraska Hunter Jumper Association
- Indolent Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma (disease)
- Inhibit Loopback (Telabs)
- Integrated Hydrology Model
- Irish Nursing Homes Organisation (Dublin, Ireland)
- International Network for the History of Occupational and Environmental Prevention
- Internet Hotline Providers in Europe
- Independence National Historical Park (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- Indianapolis Neighborhood Housing Partnership (Indianapolis, IN)
- Institut National d'Horticulture et de Paysage (French: National Horticulture and Landscape Institute)
- International Network for the History of Public Health
- In-House Review
Samples in periodicals archive:
Supporting Organizations Atrius Health/Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts Boston Medical Center Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan Boston Public Health Commission Cambridge Health Alliance Children's Hospital Boston Eastern Massachusetts Healthcare Initiative (EMHI) Employers' Action Coalition on Healthcare (EACH) Foundation for Informed Medical Decision Making Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Harvard University Health Care for All Institute for Nursing Healthcare Leadership, Inc.