It was conducted by the University of San Francisco's Institute for Nonprofit Organization Management (INOM) to help civic, nonprofit and philanthropic leaders better target their efforts to the diverse demands of the Silicon Valley community.
What does INOM stand for?
INOM stands for Institute for Nonprofit Organization Management (University of San Francisco; California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of INOM in our Acronym Attic
- Internacia Naturista Organizo Esperantista (Esperanto: International Esperanto Naturist Organisation)
- Integrated Nuclear Operations Facility
- Indische Na-Oorlogse Generatie (Dutch: Indian Post-War Generation; Dutch Indies)
- International Network of Geoparks
- [not an acronym] (formerly Interstate Oil and Gas Transport to Europe; EU)
- International Network of Genocide Scholars
- Indiana & Ohio (railroad)
- In Need of Improvement (public school assessment term)
- Indian National Olympiad in Informatics (programming competition)
- International Network of Odonatological Information
- Integrated Network and Operations Management System
- It's Now Or Never
- Innovative Neighborhood-Oriented Policing (various locations)
- Instituut voor Nationale Onderwijs Promotie (Dutch: Institute National Education Promotion)
- Internet Only Proxy Solicitation
- International Network of Paediatric Surveillance Units
- Istituto Nord-Ovest Qualita (Italian: North-West Quality Institute)
- Interdepartmental Network on Organophosphates Research
- Institute of Natural Organic Agriculture (est. 1992; India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
No one has really analyzed the sector quite like this before," says Michael O'Neill, director of USF's Institute for Nonprofit Organization Management, developer of the report.