It had raised $3,000 in private donations for the move and also recently received an $18,000 grant from Mount Wachusett Community College's Institute for Nonprofit Development, she said.
What does INPD stand for?
INPD stands for Institute for Nonprofit Development (Mount Wachusett Community College; Gardner, MA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of INPD
- Irish National Petroleum Corporation (1979-2001)
- ITU National Point Code
- Índice Nacional de Precios al Consumidor Ampliado
- Inland Northwest Peace Corps Association
- Institution Nationale de Prévoyance du Commerce et de l'Artisanat
- Iowa Nebraska Primary Care Association
- Internet Protocol Control Block
- Institutul National pentru Prevenirea si Combaterea Excluziunii Sociale a Persoanelor cu Handicap
- Immigration and Nationality Policy Directorate (UK)
- Innovation and New Product Development
- Integrated New Product Development
- Istituto Nazionale di Previdenza per i Dirigenti Di Aziende Industriali (Italy)
- Istituto Nazionale di Previdenza per i Dipendenti dell'Amministrazione Pubblica (Italian: National Insurance Institute for Civil Servants)
- International People's Democratic Uhuru Movement
- Instituto Nacional de Pesquisas Espaciais (Brazilian Space Agency)
- Indiana Non-Public Education Association (Indianapolis, IN)
- International Network for the Prevention of Elder Abuse
- Institute for Native Pacific Education and Culture (Kapolei, HI)
- Instituto Nacional Penitenciario y Carcelario (Colombia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mount Wachusett Community College's Institute for Nonprofit Development awarded grants totaling $80,000 to 11 area social service agencies during a Sustainability Awards Ceremony held on Thursday, Sept.
The United Way of North Central Massachusetts and Institute for Nonprofit Development at Mount Wachusett Community College are seeking applications from organizations interested in applying for the North Central Massachusetts Community Wealth Workshop Series, a six-month venture development process designed to help select nonprofit entities develop and grow earned income.