After consulting with many charitable organizations, the Institute for Media, Policy and Civil Society, IMPACS, put forward proposals for changes that would enable charities to spend more than the current limit (10% of budget) on advocacy and lobbying, without losing their charitable status.
What does IMPACS stand for?
IMPACS stands for Institute for Media, Policy and Civil Society
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IMPACS
We have 1 other meaning of IMPACS in our Acronym Attic
- International Merchant Purchase Authority Card
- International Merchant Purchase Authorization Card
- International Monitoring and Production Assistance Center
- Internet Mail-Order Pharmacy Accreditation Commission
- Intersegmental Major Preparation Articulated Curriculum
- Intestinal Multiple Polyposis and Colorectal Cancer
- Integrated Management of Power-Aware Communications, Computing, and Networking (IEEE Workshop)
- Implementation Agency for Crime and Security (Caribbean)
- Improving Malpractice Prevention and Compensation Systems (Robert Wood Johnson Foundation)
- Inhibitors of Multiple Proteases and Cytokines
- Integrated Manufacturing Planning and Control System
- Integrated Monetary Processing and Control System (banking)
- I Must Plant A Church Today
- Illinois Microarchitecture Project utilizing Advanced Compiler Technology
- Illinois Milestones Project: Achieving Capacity Transformation (est. 2010)
- Imaging Performance Assessment of CT Scanners
- Immediate Mobile Police Assisting Citizens Together
- Immediate Post-Concussion Assessment and Cognitive Testing
- Immunotherapy for Prostate Adenocarcinoma Treatment
- Implanted Advanced Technology (TI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
VANCOUVER -- Canada's Income Tax Act should be amended to allow charities to use up to 100 per cent of their resources for non-partisan advocacy, says a report from the Institute for Media, Policy and Civil Society.