Gallagher, who serves as president of the anti-gay marriage Institute for Marriage and Public Policy and as board chair of NOM, made her remarks to the New York Times .
What does iMAPP stand for?
iMAPP stands for Institute for Marriage and Public Policy
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of iMAPP
- International Meeting on Aesthetic Phlebology
- International Network of M&A Partners
- Internet Message Access Protocol
- Internet Minimum Advertised Price
- Unité d'Ingénierie des Matériaux et des Procédés
- Internet Messaging Access Protocol 4 (Netscape)
- International Meeting on Aircraft Performance on Contaminated Runways
- Internet Message Access Protocol Extension Working Group (IETF)
- Image Mastering API (Microsoft)
- Inactive Manpower and Personnel Management Information System (US DoD)
- Institute for Mathematics, Astrophysics and Particle Physics (Netherlands)
- International MODIS (Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer)/AIRS (Atmospheric Infrared Sounder) Processing Package (US NASA)
- IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol) Secure
- Integrated Military Airlift Planning System (MAC)
- International Microelectronics And Packaging Society
- Interstellar Medium Absorption Profile Spectrograph
- Integrative Medicine Attitude Questionnaire
- Intelligent Mail and Address Quality (USPS; est. 2003)
- Institute for Multidimensional Air Quality Studies (Houston, TX)
- Inner Mongolian Autonomous Region
Samples in periodicals archive:
It was drafted by Maggie Gallagher, a freelance columnist and president of the Institute for Marriage and Public Policy.
“A vote for Elena Kagan is a vote for finding a constitutional right to gay marriage that will overturn marriage laws in every state,” Maggie Gallagher, president of the Institute for Marriage and Public Policy, a group apposed to gay marriage, said.