SEEC Members include: ICLEI-Local Governments for Sustainability USA The Institute for Local Government The Local Government Commission Pacific Gas and Electric Company San Diego Gas and Electric Company Southern California Edison Company Southern California Gas Company The program is funded by California utility ratepayers and administered by Pacific Gas and Electric Company, San Diego Gas and Electric Company, Southern California Edison, and Southern California Gas Company under the auspices of the California Public Utilities Commission.
What does IFLG stand for?
IFLG stands for Institute for Local Government (University of Michigan-Dearborn; Dearborn, MI)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other meanings of IFLG
- Institute of Fijian Language and Culture (est. 1986)
- Integrated Fuzzy Logic Controller
- Initial Force Level Control Capability
- Initial Force Level Control System
- Institut Francophone de Lutte Contre Les Drogues (French: Francophone Institute for the Fight Against Drugs)
- Institute for Leadership Development (Höhenweg, Germany)
- Institute of Foreign Language for Development (Kandal, Cambodia)
- Dimethylsulphoxide-Induced Friend Leukaemia Erythroblasts
- Integrated Freshman Learning Experience (Indiana University; Bloomington, IN)
- Sulphoxide-Induced Friend Leukaemia Erythroblasts
- International Family Law Group (London, England, UK)
- International Festival of Latin and Greek
- International Fight League Inc
- International Fight League Inc
- Intensive Foreign Language Intersession Program (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign; course of study; est. 2001)
- Inorganic Fullerene-Like Material (composite coating)
- Integrated Farm/Livestock Management
- International Federation of Londrina Medical Students (Brazil)
- International Financial and Legal Network
- International Freight Logistics Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
A survey by the Japan Research Institute for Local Government shows the ratio of mayors not supported by specific political parties has increased to 34 percent from 24 percent in the past 10 years.
My feeling is, certainly in Birmingham, the London mayor election will have the effect, at the very least, of making people aware an election is taking place,' Mr Game, from Birmingham University's Institute for Local Government studies, said.
DETROIT, May 30 /PRNewswire/ -- Georgella Muirhead and Bob Berg, founding partners of the Detroit-based public relations firm Berg Muirhead and Associates, are returning to teach a second installment of the popular communications seminar for public officials as part of the University of Michigan-Dearborn professional development program, the Institute for Local Government (IFLG).
These efforts are part of a broader program of work focused on democratic engagement and participation, including a recently released Institute for LoCal Government publication called, "Beyond the Vocal Few: Ideas To Encourage Broader Public Participation In Your Community.
The Institute for Local Government is seeking to identify specific examples of local governments that have involved or are involving residents and other stakeholders in issues of budget formation, review and/or monitoring.
Terry Amsler, director of the Collaborative Governance Initiative of the California League of Cities Institute for Local Government, shared information about current and future opportunities for advancing the democratic governance agenda, particularly working with state municipal leagues.