In October 2004, BJA awarded a grant to the Institute for Intergovernmental Research to provide national training coordination services and related tasks.
What does IIR stand for?
IIR stands for Institute for Intergovernmental Research
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IIR
We have 88 other meanings of IIR in our Acronym Attic
- Immediate Impulse Response
- Indo-Iranian (linguistics)
- Industrial Information Resources
- Industry Issue Resolution (pilot program of US Internal Revenue Service and Treasury Department)
- Inertial Instrument Unit
- Infinite Impulse Response (digital filter design and signal processing)
- Infrared Imaging Radiometer
- Initial Imagery Report
- Injury Incidence Rate
- Installment to Income Ratio (finance)
- Institute for International Research
- Institute of Innovation Research (Japan)
- Institute of International Relations
- Intelligence Information Report
- Intelligent Information Retrieval
- Inter-Interface Relationships
- Interactive Information Retrieval
- Interlinking Internal Reference
- Intermediate Information Requirement
- Intermediate-Node Initiated Reservation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some privacy advocates didn't bother to see it for themselves, adds Phil Ramer, a senior research associate at the Institute for Intergovernmental Research, which has helped coordinate MATRIX.
3) The author serves on the Forensic Psychology Advisory Board for the Behavioral Science Unit at the FBI Academy and also is an instructor with the State and Local Antiterrorism Training Program (SLATT), a joint effort of the Institute for Intergovernmental Research (IIR) and the FBI.