Information Bombardment Nick Bontis Institute for Intellectual Capital Research 11 Hackamore Court, Ancaster, ON Canada L9K 1N7 9780986794506, $28.
What does IICR stand for?
IICR stands for Institute for Intellectual Capital Research (Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IICR
We have 13 other meanings of IICR in our Acronym Attic
- Institute for Information and Communications Policy (Japan)
- Institutional Investing in Commercial Property (conference)
- Inter IKEA Centre Polska (Polish: Inter IKEA Center Poland)
- International Institute of Concern for Public Health
- International Interstitial Cystitis Patient Network
- Islamic Centre for Population Studies and Research (Al-Azhar University; Egypt)
- International Iran Conference on Quantum Information
- Incremental Innovation Cost Reduction
- Indian Institute of Coffee Research (formerly Central Coffee Research Institute)
- Information in the Consulting Room (Information and Communication Technology Research Initiative; UK)
- IP3 (Inositol Triphosphate)-Induced Calcium Release
- IRRC (Investor Responsibility Research Center) Institute for Corporate Responsibility
- If I Can Remember/Recall Correctly
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- Intermountain Injury Control Research Center (est. 1992; University of Utah School of Medicine; Salt Lake City, UT)
- Ishikawa International Cooperation Research Centre (UN University)
- International Institute for Child Rights and Development (University of Victoria; British Columbia, Canada)
- Indian Institute of Computer Science (est. 1996)
- Information and Communications System
- Innovative Internet Community Systems (workshop)
Samples in periodicals archive:
a leading expert on human capital from the Institute for Intellectual Capital Research, Associate Professor at McMaster University and 3M National Teaching Fellow, to develop The Predictive Learning Impact Model, showing causation on the impact of investments in human capital prior to them being made.
of the Institute for Intellectual Capital Research and Don Peppers, of Peppers & Rogers.