Brent James, Chief Quality Officer at Intermountain Healthcare and Executive Director of the Intermountain Institute for Health Care Delivery Research.
What does IHCDR stand for?
IHCDR stands for Institute for Health Care Delivery Research (Salt Lake City, Utah)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- International Highway Construction Corporation (Japan-Korea undersea tunnel)
- Inver Hills Community (Minnesota)
- Integrative Health Coach Certification Board (Health Certification Board; Paw Paw, MI)
- Illinois Health Care Cost Containment Council
- Independent Healthcare Direct Ltd. (UK)
- Institute for Human Centered Design (Boston, MA)
- Institute of Health and Care Development (academic and vocational qualifications and testing; London, England, UK)
- Intra-H Conduction Delay (cardiovascular medicine)
- Isolated Hepatic Cholinergic Denervation
- Indiana Housing & Community Development Authority
- In-House Cost Estimate
- Induced Hypertension and Chemoembolization (cancer)
- International Handbook of Catholic Education
- Iowa Homeschool Communication Extravaganza
- Interactive Health Care Eligibility Benefits Inquiry
- Interactive Health Care Eligibility Benefits Response
- International Historic Civil Engineering Landmark
- Industry Hot Card File (lost and stolen credit card database; UK)
- Inherited High Cholesterol Foundation
- Inline Hockey Club Flachgau (Austria)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Brent James is the executive director of the Institute for Health Care Delivery Research at Intermountain Health Care.
Brent James, executive director of the Intermountain Health Care (IHC) Institute for Health Care Delivery Research in Utah, testified that his patients benefited when other physicians had access to electronic records.