Called Hubble Star Cards, the game won a Hubble Gold Star award in 2010 from NASA and the Institute for Global Environmental Strategies (IGES) for its inspiring use of the amazing imagery from the Hubble Space Telescope.
What does IGES stand for?
IGES stands for Institute for Global Environmental Strategies (Arlington, Virginia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IGES
We have 21 other meanings of IGES in our Acronym Attic
- International Group for Equestrian Qualifications (UK)
- Instrument Global de la Qualité des Soins Infirmiers
- Ihara's Genetically Epileptic Rat
- Immunoglobulin-E Responsiveness, Atopic
- Institute for Grassland and Environmental Research
- Instituto Guatemalteco de Educación Radiofónica (Spanish: Guatemalan Radio Education Institute; Guatemala)
- Integrated Graduate Education Research and Training (various locations)
- Integrative Graduate Education and Research Traineeship
- Initial Graphics Exchange Specification
- Initial Graphics Exchange Standard
- Institute of Geography and Earth Sciences
- Institute of Global Environment and Society
- Integrated Geometry Exchange Package
- International Graphics Exchange Specification
- Initial Graphic Exchange Specification/Product Data Exchange Specification
- Intelligent Gigabit Ethernet Switch Module (Cisco)
- In-Garrison Expeditionary Site Plan
- Interfaculty Graduate Environmental Sciences Program (Beirut, Lebanon)
- Illinois General Education Track (curriculum)
- Intersegmental General Education Transfer Core (curriculum)
Samples in periodicals archive:
th] annual art contest of the Institute for Global Environmental Strategies (IGES) invited students to share their impressions of biodiversity.
Not everyone thinks 'Earth explorer' when they think NASA and STEM careers," said Theresa Schwerin, vice president of the Institute for Global Environmental Strategies (IGES) and lead for the NASA Earth Science Education and Public Outreach Forum.
Sean and other young talented photographers took part in the sixth-annual Earth Day Photo & Essay Contest held by the Institute for Global Environmental Strategies (IGES).
The Thacher Environmental Research Contest is an annual competition held by the Institute for Global Environmental Strategies (IGES).