Siphamandla Zondi, the head of foreign policy think-tank, the Institute for Global Dialogue, commented: "Brazil has got to look for new markets because the traditional markets have problems and that may hit South Africa where it hurts the most, but that is the nature of international economic trade, it is about taking competitive advantage where you have it.
What does IGD stand for?
IGD stands for Institute for Global Dialogue
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IGD
We have 53 other meanings of IGD in our Acronym Attic
- Ignition Delay
- Immunoglobulin D (antibody)
- Indian Geodetic Datum
- Inner Groove Distortion (records)
- Insane Gangster Disciples (gang)
- Inspector General Division
- Inspector General's Department (US DoD)
- Installation Guidance Drawing
- Institut für Graphische Datenverarbeitung (FHG Institute for Computer Graphics, Germany)
- Institut Gottlieb Duttweiler (Swiss think tank)
- Institute of Grocery Distribution
- Insurance Groups Directive (UK)
- Integral Golf Design (Spain)
- Integrated Gas Development (project)
- Integrated Graphics Device
- Integrating Guidance Document
- Interim Guidance Document
- International Gas Detectors (Cheshire; UK)
- International Golf Development (UK)
- Internet Gateway Device
Samples in periodicals archive:
On Tuesday the Sudanese envoy in Johannesburg Ali Yousuf Ahmed Al-Sharif speaking at the Institute for Global Dialogue and the Africa Institute of South Africa said his government "respect the fact that South Africa is a member of the ICC" "I don't think it's correct to say, 'If the president of Sudan comes to South Africa, we will arrest him.
Some people are already talking about South African (corporate) imperialists," said Francis Ikome, senior researcher at South Africa's Institute for Global Dialogue.
Garth le Pere, director of the Institute for Global dialogue in South Africa said: "No one in his right mind can defend the gruesome murder of innocent children and the elderly in pursuit of one man whose guilt cannot be proved beyond doubt.